Due to the particularity of the wrecker's work object, the wrecker operator should understand the nine safe operation methods that help reduce the possibility of a rollover, and strictly enforce the operation process to ensure safe operation of the road wrecker.
The Roll-Over Protective Structure is the standard equipment for most new wreckers. Many old trailers can also install such equipment. The ROPS has a 2-post, 4-pillar protection frame or cab to limit the rollover angle to approximately 90 degrees so that the driver can be protected even if it is completely overturned.
1. If the wrecker has ROPS, the seat belt should be fastened. All wreckers equipped with ROPS have seat belts to keep the driver in the seat when the wagon is overturned. Old trailers without ROPS should not be equipped with security. band.
2. Try not to drive wreckers near the sides of the ditch, embankments and pits. Operators should always pay attention to the pits and ditches hidden under the weeds. The distance between the wrecker (trailer) driver and the edge of the ditch is at least equal to the depth of the ditch to prevent the edge of the ditch from collapsing. If a wrecker driver accidentally drives over the edge of a sloped road, he should decelerate and turn down to open the slope, and must not immediately reverse the vehicle.
3. When road wreckers turn, go through slopes, and go uphill on smooth and muddy roads, they must slow down. As the trailer makes a quick turn, the centrifugal force reduces the stability of the vehicle. Driving on a slope is more prone to rollover accidents, especially if a front-end loader is used, and the center of gravity of the load is low when moving. The brakes should be kept in an automatic state and the distance between the rear wheels should be properly relaxed.
4. The wrecker will lose its stability if it jumps forward. The front end counterweight helps to walk on uneven or soft ground. The speed increases from 8 km/h to 24 km/h, and the centrifugal force acting on the turning trailer increases by 9 times. The turning radius should be as large as possible.
5. For safety, try to avoid steep steep slopes while driving a road wrecker (trailer). If you have to walk on a slope, try to do the following: downgrade downhill (at least as much as you need for climbing). If it is necessary to climb a steep slope, it should be as slow as possible and the rear wheels should be properly widened.
6, pay attention to the direction of the wrecker, especially in the construction work with the terminal, on the road and when driving around the trees should pay more attention. When dragging equipment with obstacles and stones, pay attention to the items on the road and the equipment behind the trailer. Rearview mirrors can be used, and the speed of the vehicle must be slowed down at the end of the belt.
7. It is forbidden for other people to ride a wrecker. It must be a rule: no seats, no passengers, children are not allowed to ride a tractor. Children or adults falling from the car have serious consequences for disability or death.
8, smooth driving wreckers turn, start or brake not suddenly. When starting a climb, increase the speed before the engine accelerates. Suddenly disengaging the clutch during full speed regulation may cause the front end of the trailer to rise. Particularly when climbing a hill, it is also dangerous to use a gate to rotate the locking wheel.
9. When the wrecker is parked, it is necessary to brake safely. If any, use a parking lock.
Xiagong Chu Sheng (Hubei) Special Automobile Co., Ltd. specializes in modifying manufacturing production and sales wrecker, flat wrecker, wrecker Guangdong, Chu Shengqing impaired car wrecker prices, used wrecker, wrecker landing , One trailer and two wreckers, city wrecker, the country's top technology, exclusive floor wrecker
Auto Engine Part,Turbocharger K03,Turbocharger
Mingxiao Turbocharger MFG Co., Ltd. , http://www.dd-autoparts.com